Windows

Randolph Morgan randym at chem.byu.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:17:24 EST 2015

I found the answer to my question, so I thought I would share it with
others here on the list.  To get Windows to acknowledge that a ticket
has been issued through MIT Kerberos KfW 4.0.1 you need to edit a
registry key.  The key is located at: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MIT
Kerberos\Settings.  Click on Issued and change the value from 0 to 1.
Once I did this a klist now shows the ticket issued by KfW 4.0.1.

Randy

Randy Morgan
CSR
Brigham Young University