Windows

Randolph Morgan randym at chem.byu.edu
Mon Nov 16 10:14:03 EST 2015

I have installed MIT Kerberos 4.0.1 on a Windows 10 machine. Everything
I have read indicates that the identity manager is not integrated into
the new ticket manager.  Ticket manager shows that I have received a
ticket from my krbtgt from my server, but Windows does not show a ticket
when I run klist.  If I run kinit, Windows receives and the ticket
manager shows a ticket, but if I go through the ticket manager Windows
does not show a valid ticket.  is there some kind of registry setting
that I need to modify, or is there something in my krb5.ini file that I
should modify so that windows shows a ticket when it is issued through
the ticket manager?

Randy

--
Randy Morgan