AW: Problem with mod_auth_kerb after krb5 update

Eichhorn, Thomas Thomas.Eichhorn at klinikum-nuernberg.de
Fri Nov 13 04:15:34 EST 2015

Hi Greg,

We have installed the krb5 source package on our testing server. This created many patch and dif files and also a krb5-1.6.3.tar.bz2 archive.

I've posted the latest patch file on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/dbmm1cg8.

Should I provide the other files, too? How should I do that? I'm new at using mailing lists and don't know the best practice to do that.

Thank you,
Thomas