Incremental propagation when KDCs are clients of a different realm

Toby Blake toby at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 11:50:58 EST 2015

> I'll play around a little more and report back.

Still the same.  This is what I see on the master...

Nov 02 15:23:29 cardus.our.realm kadmind[25047](Notice):     Cannot decrypt ticket for kiprop/cardus.our.realm at OUR.REALM using keytab key for kadmin/changepw at TEST.OUR.REALM

cardus.our.realm is the master - it's a client of OUR.REALM but is a master KDC
for TEST.OUR.REALM

The kiprop principals have to be in OUR.REALM, not TEST.OUR.REALM

Cheers
Toby

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.