Multi-tenancy in MIT KDC

Firouzeh Jalilian fjalilian at vmware.com
Fri May 29 21:03:45 EDT 2015

What is the definition of "realm" in MIT KDC?  Is it just different domains?

By definition of "tenant" I am referring to a categorization above the "domains".  For example a tenant could have multiple domains, and when a a user logs in there has to be an indicator of the "tenant" it belongs to besides its the domain. As the domain may not be sufficient to find the tenant the user belongs to.

Is that something that is supported?

Firouzeh