PKINIT cert chains

Nordgren, Bryce L -FS bnordgren at fs.fed.us
Thu May 21 18:06:32 EDT 2015

Hi Tom,

Attached, please find a tarball of config and certs and disposable private keys on my test system (which has both KDC and client). Also, home/bnordgren/mycert1.pem is the cert off of my smart card.

In the current state, kdc5.conf has two pkinit_anchors lines, one for the KDC and one for the smart card. The pkinit_pool lines contain all the intermediate certs.

Is there any way to tell the client to not make a CA bundle to send to the KDC? If I haven't spoon-fed the KDC what it needs, it should say "no".

Bryce