how to retrieve ticket flags in JAVA

Todd Grayson tgrayson at cloudera.com
Mon Jun 29 19:02:28 EDT 2015

This is more within the Oracle JDK's JGSS layer, you might want to post
questions to the community discussion for it.

The URL For that forum is (if the mailman lets me include a URL):

https://community.oracle.com/community/java/java_security/kerberos_%26_java_gss

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Jim Shi <hanmao_shi at apple.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am try to find if a particular  ticket flag in a kerberos ticket  is
> set in Java, I was suggested to use the following code:
>
> boolean[] flags = (boolean[])((ExtendedGSSContext)
> context).inquireSecContext(
>
> InquireType.KRB5_GET_TKT_FLAGS);
>
> Say I want to check if TKT_FLG_HW_AUTH is set, at what index should I
> check the boolean value?
>
> Is there mapping from indexies of array to ticket flags?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim

Todd Grayson
Customer Operations Engineering