Kerberos Authentication question(s)

Osipov, Michael michael.osipov at siemens.com
Wed Jun 24 14:28:30 EDT 2015

Hi Albert,

this is probably the wrong mailing list to ask because this is about
Kerberos in general and MIT Kerberos, not linked to JGSS. From your
Code, you are using private APIs from Oracle.

If you trying to have SPNEGO authentication on your Tomcat 6 instance,
I can provide you a ready-to-go library for that.

In general, tokens are opaque and should be treated as such. I have mostly
given up writing portable JUnit test code with JGSS. All you can do is,
write a mock GSSManager which creates mocked objects.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Michael