A client name with an '@'

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Wed Jun 3 07:53:30 EDT 2015

Ah, I didn’t read the context. MIT has supported client name canonicalisation in AS-REQs for a while so it might be worth a try.

Also: re earlier message, enterprise principal names (UPNs) imply canonicalisation, so you shouldn’t need to set the canon flag if you’re using this name type.

— Luke

--
www.lukehoward.com
soundcloud.com/lukehoward