Differentiate the ServiceTicket issued from Kinit vs PKinit

Aravind Jerubandi aravind.jerubandi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:10:23 EDT 2015

Thanks for your prompt response. Somehow i didn't receive your response
earlier.

We want to use both Kinit and PKinit going forward.

Let's say we create a second REALM for PKinit, then as per your suggestion
we need to create all the User and Service principals on second realm as
well right?

--
Thanks & Regards,
J.Aravind