Differentiate the ServiceTicket issued from Kinit vs PKinit

Brandon Allbery ballbery at sinenomine.net
Tue Jun 2 19:29:35 EDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 18:26 -0500, Nico Williams wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 10:57:59PM +0000, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> > On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 11:13 -0700, Aravind Jerubandi wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Could you please answer my query?
> >
> > Did you miss
> > http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2015-May/020765.html
> > ?
>
> You know, *gmail* isn't showing it in the browser interface, but it's
> there in the IMAP interface; it was delivered.  And it's there in the
> list archive, of course.  The OP posted via gmail.  It's likely that the
> OP is using gmail to read this...
>
> Now, what's with gmail?!

I wonder if it somehow has a duplicate message ID. I know gmail
suppresses those (so for example I never see the copy of a list message
that I get back, when sending from my gmail account).

I did see that message, but I'm using my work email for this list.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh                           sine nomine associates
allbery.b at gmail.com                              ballbery at sinenomine.net
unix openafs kerberos infrastructure xmonad        http://sinenomine.net