DEBUG: Context data in KDC to peek which principal/realm is currently being processed?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 26 16:01:54 EST 2015

On Thu, 22 Jan 2015, Cedric Blancher wrote:

> We're debugging a KDC problem and ran into a wall. Is there any
> context data in KDC to peek which principal and realm is currently
> being processed in the KDC?

AS-REQ processing has a struct as_req_state that holds a lot of useful
data.  TGS-REQ processing is not quite so straightforward; the locals in
process_tgs_req() are probably the closest analogue.

-Ben Kaduk