NT hashes in krb5

Zaid Arafeh zarafeh at live.com
Tue Jan 20 10:59:49 EST 2015

Thanks Benjamin,
I agree that krbtgt key is a random key, but I set it to a certain password for the purpose of this experiment.
What I am trying to get to, is to have the krbtgt key, so I can create custom tgt's and inject them directly into the cash. I do have the krbtgt key now, which will be used to sign the tgt, but I ran into a new roadblock which is the ticket format. I downloaded a tool that generates custom ticket for Windows, but apparently MIT Kerberos does it different than the RFC. I also need to ramp up on ASN.1..