Regarding KDC proxy test with Windows Server 2012 KDC proxy

Manish Gupta logonmanish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:23:25 EST 2015

Hi,

I am trying Kerberos 5-1.13.1 on Ubutu to test KDC proxy feature.
I made Windows Server 2012 AD as a KDC proxy.

When I do KINIT from Linux client to  Windows Server 2012 KDC proxy.
I can see from wireshark that client initiated a SSL connection,
client hello and server hello is successful, then I see some application
data is send to KDC proxy server. after this server closed TCP connection.
there is no way to debug it further.

Anyone tested Linux KDC proxy client with Windows Server 2012 KDC Proxy?
Am I trying something which is possible?

Regards,
Manish

--
It is hard to tell the world we live in, is either reality or dream