Wrong principal in request error on gss_accept_sec_context()

Xie, Hugh hugh.xie at bankofamerica.com
Tue Feb 3 14:15:17 EST 2015

It has nothing to do with keytabs. The problem seems to go away once we use setspn to create the SPN under the same unix account in AD. The spn mapping does exists from host->HTTP, so in theory we should not have to create SPN. Anyway, I need to raise this question to Microsoft unless you know other resource for looking at AD/Mit KRB5.