Unable to create renewable ticket when we switched to a 1.12 KDC

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 20 23:45:01 EDT 2015

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015, Ishaan Joshi wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   We recently ran into a problem wherein the tickets for out service could
> not be renewed. After a lot of digging, we traced the change in behaviour

Can you say more about the problematic behavior you were experiencing?  My
understanding is that the commit you link to was not expected to result in
any noticable decrease in functionality, so it would be helpful to
understand what actually happened.

-Ben Kaduk