gssapi32.dll

Jeffery Dowell jeffery.dowell at duke.edu
Wed Apr 29 12:23:57 EDT 2015

All -

In regard to the error:
SncPDLInit()==SNCERR_INIT
Unable to load GSS-API DLL named "C:\Program Files (x86)\MIT\Kerberos\bin\gssapi32.dll
Error 182 = "The operating system cannot run C:\Program Files(x86)\MIT\Keberos\bin\gssapi32.dll"

After much testing with the Process Mon tools I found that there is one competing DLL that causes the error on all  computers affected.

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\krb5_32.dll

This version must have been left behind by an old install or some other program. Once renamed SAP opened up normally.

Thanks to Ben and Jeffrey for their assistance and insight.