gssapi32.dll

Meike Stone meike.stone at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:25:51 EDT 2015

Hello Jeffery,

> Hello,
>
> I am currently deploying the MIT Kerberos for Windows 4.01 client (32bit) for use in our Kerberos environment. Specifically, The Kerberos client is used to provide credentials to SAP software. While the installation is going well on many computers, I am having a reoccurring, currently unsolvable, problem on several. Reboots nor reinstalls help the issue. The error has occurred on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows 7. The install of MIT Kerberos goes through without error. It seems to be the availability of the gssapi32 module specifically that causes the issue. I am attaching a screenshot of the issue. Has anyone encountered this error before?

At the moment, we try the same, working on a SSO for Workstations
(Wndows 7) that are not member in the AD domain!
We got the MIT-Kerberos Client running on Windows 7.
So what client OS and gssapi32.dll do you use?

For SAP you need a special gssapi32.dll from SAP, not that from the
MIT Kerberos client!
You need  a SAP account to download
https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=352295
or maybe look here: