MIT Kerberos Client and MSLSA Cache

Meike Stone meike.stone at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:37:52 EDT 2015

Hello dear list,

I have Windows 7 workstations, not joined to a AD Domain.
I like to use MIT Kerberos client to authenticate to a Kerberos server
and run several programs using Kerberos to authenticate.
The MIT client is installed and running, I get a krbtgt and if I use
Firefox with network.auth.use-sspi=false, Firefox uses Kerberos as
well.

But my problem are applications that using only the MSLSA Kerberos
cache (for example SAP-GUI via gsskrb5.dll) (SSPI)
Is is possible, to configure the MIT-Kerberos client to use this cache (too)?

Using ksetup and logon to the kerberos real works, but I don't can
make that deep changes on the  Windows workstations (e.g. ne
userprofile, etc ....).

Main cause it to get running the SAP-GUI, using Kerberos to authenticate!
Mayby someone has an idea to get this running on a simple workstation
without domain or Kerberos membership.

Thanks Meike