Multiple realms

Phatak, Bharath bharath.phatak at rsa.com
Mon Oct 20 02:17:25 EDT 2014

Hi Ben,

I have java client to connect to Kerberos enabled Hadoop. Client should be able to connect different realms at the same time.

I am using following code to interact with Kerberos enabled Hadoop.

	UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromKeytab("hdfs/pivhdsne.rup at NEW.COM","/root/hdfsNew.keytab");
                System.out.println("Obtained......\n\n\n\n");

                URI uri = URI.create("webhdfs://IP:50070 ");
                FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(uri, configuration);

                if (fs.mkdirs(new Path("/testKerbhdfsUser")))
                System.out.print("Directory created...");

The API is recognizing only default_realm.

Krb5.conf

[logging]
 default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log
 kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log

[libdefaults]
default_realm=NEW.COM
dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = false
 ticket_lifetime = 1m
 renew_lifetime = 7d
 forwardable = true
default_ccache_name =FILE:/tmp/hello/tktj0gw2g

[realms]
NEW.COM = {
kdc = bharath.kdc
admin_server = bharath.kdc