Keberos faling in windows 7 as Kerberos Client

Ambati, Satyanand satyanand.ambati at aglife.com
Mon Oct 13 17:24:52 EDT 2014

I have a scenarios where IE sends a Kerberos request to the Datapower appliance (where I have uploaded the keytab file to decryt the token) . if I use windows XP as a Kerberos client everything works well I was able to see the Kerberos token in Datapower. If I send the request from WINDOWS 7 I don't see the token been sent .

I tried to enable all the encryptions in windows 7 but still no luck .

Appreciate any help .

Thank you,
Satyanand Ambati
Application Integration Middleware (AIM)
AIG Life and Retirement
Tel +1 713 831 3376 | Mobile +1 832 239 0068
https://sp.contact.aig.net/lr/IT/middleware/

Service-Now Group:  AGL Middleware Services
Middleware Issues:  mwadmin at aig.com<mailto:mwadmin at aig.com>