Status of "Kerberos ticket extensions draft-ietf-krb-wg-ticket-extensions-00" ?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 10 11:43:44 EDT 2014

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014, Roland Mainz wrote:

> Hi!
>
> ----
>
> Just curious: What happened to the "Kerberos ticket extensions
> draft-ietf-krb-wg-ticket-extensions-00" proposal (see
> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-krb-wg-ticket-extensions-00.html),
> e.g. was there ever any further work on it ?

This question might be slightly more appropriate on the kitten at ietf.org
mailing list, where discussion of kerberos-related standards work occurs.
(I don't really expect it to be more likely to receive a useful response
there than here, though.)

I don't know of any additional work on it; such protocol extensions cannot
reasonably be deployed without going through the IETF process, and there
would be a record of actions occurring within the IETF (such as on the
archives of the aforementioned mailing list).

-Ben