Not getting delegation credential from gss_accept_sec_context()

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Thu Oct 9 12:44:47 EDT 2014

On 10/09/2014 07:12 AM, Xie, Hugh wrote:
> Perhaps this is a bug. Gss_init_sec_context did return GSS_S_COMPLETE
> for me.

I don't think we have a bug such that gss_inquire_context on an
established context would return GSS_S_NO_CONTEXT, no; that would show
up in our automated tests.  Make sure you're passing gss_inquire_context
the gss_ctx_id_t itself and not a pointer to it.  If you're still seeing
a problem, you'll probably need to trace through it on your end.