Not getting delegation credential from gss_accept_sec_context()

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Mon Oct 6 18:20:28 EDT 2014

On 10/06/2014 04:49 PM, Xie, Hugh wrote:
> I created some printf to check verifier_cred_handle I passed into *gss_accept_sec_context()* are set back to GSS_C_NO_CREDENTIAL once it reach kg_accept_krb5(). That in turn cause one of the condition * cred->usage == GSS_C_BOTH * to be false. I definite verified verifier_cred_handle before I called gss_accept_sec_context(). And it is coming from a call:
[...]
> Anyway, please let me know I can debug this issue.

You haven't said what version of MIT krb5 you're using or on what
platform.  I would suggest either stepping through the mechglue
gss_accept_sec_context (lib/gssapi/mechglue/g_accept_sec_context.c) in a
debugger, or adding printfs to it.  I don't see anything obviously wrong
with your code snippet.