Kerberos Training at SAS Instittute, Inc.

Connie Marthinsen Connie.Marthinsen at sas.com
Tue May 20 05:37:02 EDT 2014

I am in charge of the vendor program at SAS Institute, Inc.  www.sas.com<http://www.sas.com>

We are the largest privately-held software development company in the world and have been voted as one of the best places to work by Fortune for many years.

We are looking for onsite training for a team of skilled administrators for MIT Kerberos.

Could you please direct me to someone who could provide this training?

We need it quickly so your help would be greatly appreciated.

LOCATION: Cary, North Carolina

Skill Level of Trainees:  Advanced administrators looking for new skills in MIT Kerberos

Thank you,  Connie Marthinsen