help regarding kerberos

Brandon Allbery ballbery at sinenomine.net
Fri May 9 15:12:30 EDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 14:23 +0800, anuj gupta wrote:
> I am unable to generate keys after the step kinit. Before that i have completed evrything.
>  I had created principals,edited,deleted, ,modified. But when i try to generate keys it
>  say the princiapl not found on server. I am attaching the screenshot. Please help me
>  out as i am working on it regarding my thesis work.

Your attachment seems to have been scrubbed. Can you provide a text
transcript instead of a screenshot, or failing that put it on something
like imgur or Dropbox and provide a link?

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh                           sine nomine associates
allbery.b at gmail.com                              ballbery at sinenomine.net
unix, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure, xmonad    http://sinenomine.net