Building Kerberos without Camellia

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 27 15:11:46 EDT 2014

vamsi krishna <vamsikrishna1982 at hotmail.com> writes:

> Is there a way to build Kerberos without Camellia Encryption support.
> The problem is my OpenSSL libraries don't have Camellia support and
> they failed to link while doing  Kerberos build.

We've had previous requests to do this.  By what means are you
obtaining your OpenSSL library such that it lacks Camellia support?

We generally try to avoid complicating the build system any more than
we have to, but knowing more about these situations with OpenSSL
libraries lacking Camellia could provide us with justification to
accommodate it.