SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV, Arithmetic exception with GSS-API

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 27 11:13:38 EDT 2014

On 03/27/2014 06:54 AM, Michael-O wrote:
> Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception
>   si_code: 7 - FPE_FLTINV - invalid FP operation.
> 0x200000007d0960f0:2 in krb5int_yarrow_init_Limits+0x132 () from /usr/lib/hpux32/libk5crypto.so
[...]
> Is this issue known, if yes, has this been fixed since then? I am not sure whether I need to contact HP about that.

I don't see any changes related to a problem like this, and the code in
question seems unchanged since at least 1.4.  In krb5 1.10 we removed
Yarrow from our source tree and stopped using it, so it would be fixed
in that sense.