Debugging Suse krb pam for ssh session?

ольга крыжановская olga.kryzhanovska at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:30:17 EDT 2014

Does anyone know how I can debug kerberos pam on Linux? We have a new
krb5 server running on stock Suse 11.3 on which a user test001 is
configured. Logging in into that local account works on the server and
gives automagic a krb5 ticket.

However, on the client machine, which runs Suse 12.3, which uses the
server as kdc, I do not get a krb5 ticket automagically if I ssh into
it, while a later kinit gives me the desired ticket.

How can I debug this?

Olga
--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }