klist shows same ticket multiple times

Ben H bhendin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:25:34 EDT 2014

Thanks Greg..

So we are talking ms here I assume since all tickets have the same time
stamp down to the second?
Will the first ticket encountered be the one used...and does it matter?

Also, you say the ccache is append-only, and this appears to be the case
when requesting service tickets.  It does seem however that if a TGT is
re-requested for a service principal, it wipes out the entire cache (so
current service tickets are lost).  Is this expected behavior, or is the
application I am observing doing something to cause this?