Problems with Kerberos

=?GBK?B?s8LTwg==?= 18768144514 at 163.com
Fri Jun 13 05:11:32 EDT 2014

Hellow
    MIT Kerberos members

    when I use the MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.6.5, I have some problems with it.
    1.Can't resolve network address for KDC in requested realm while getting initial credentials.
    2.What's the meaning of the reaml? How to set reaml by myself?
    3.Now I have a server and a client, I want to use Kerberos to secure the communication between them.
    Then I should to built a KDC. How can I do? Can you give me some specific examples.

    I need your help, can you help me?

                                                                                                                                                 Thank you.

                                                                                                                                                  Chen Yong