revocation feature in Kerberos

Nordgren, Bryce L -FS bnordgren at fs.fed.us
Thu Jul 31 19:49:05 EDT 2014

> No, the only way in which a revocation protocol for Kerberos makes any
> sense to me is one that involves propagating notices to those services (TGSes
> included) for which the principal in question got extant tickets.

Good. :) Do that.

Seems that the KDC would have to be upgraded with connection info for services (can't trust that instance name == dns; can't trust that the service is running on the standard port).

Oh, and if the service is httpd, slapd, or nfs using principal "host/example.com", how does one figure out which service to contact?

Bryce