Error while adding Users in Kerberos

Sruthi Duvvuri Sruthi.Duvvuri at lntinfotech.com
Tue Jul 1 03:01:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have installed Kerberos 5. But i am facing error while adding users to Kerberos like this:

[cid:image002.png at 01CF9528.50BE4130]

Following is the error which i am facing:

        [cid:image004.png at 01CF9528.50BE4130]

Here is how my kadm5.acl looks like:

        [cid:image006.png at 01CF9528.50BE4130]

I have assigned all privileges to root/admin at hsecurityrealm...But why still i am facing the error?? Please help me out...

Regards,
Sruthi Duvvuri

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"