Kind of Tickets Granting Control List

Damien Touraine damien.touraine at limsi.fr
Tue Feb 4 23:39:34 EST 2014

Hi,

I am looking for a method to filter ticket granting.
For instance, I have two NFS servers (nfs/server1 at REALM and
nfs/server2 at REALM) and one computer client (nfs/client at REALM).
I want kerberos to grant nfs/client at REALM for nfs/server1 at REALM, but
forbid nfs/client at REALM for nfs/server2 at REALM.
Is it possible ?

My configuration : MIT kerberos 1.10 standard package of Ubuntu precise
(12.04). We use LDAP DB.

Regards,
Damien Touraine

Damien TOURAINE - Research Engineer, CNRS, LIMSI-CNRS
VR&A groupe "VENISE", (http://www.limsi.fr/venise/)
Bat. 508, Universite Paris-Sud 91403 Orsay cedex - +33 1 69 85 81 64