Wrong principal in request error on gss_accept_sec_context()

Xie, Hugh hugh.xie at bankofamerica.com
Thu Dec 18 14:02:50 EST 2014

Hi,

I am getting "Wrong principal in request" error on gss_accept_sec_context() on one host but does not on another. I verified /etc/hosts, both host conform to this format

# Default /etc/hosts file
127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain localhost
123.150.123.123  myhost.bankdomain.com myhost

Are there any other causes for this error?
I am using krb5 1.11.5

Thanks.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.