libapache2-mod-auth-kerb and multi-homed hosts

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Tue Aug 12 13:55:21 EDT 2014

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 08:56:03 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Make sure that you added HTTP keys (all caps), not lowercase http.  The
> case matters.

Okay, I was using lower case. I've changed it to upper case and now it's
working.

Earlier, I thought I had a lower-case configuration working on a less
complicated system (single network interface), but apparently I made a
mistake in testing it and fooled myself into thinking that upper-case
didn't really matter.

Thanks, Russ!

Cheers,

Jaap