Proposition for new remctl ACL scheme / group support

Remi Ferrand remi.ferrand at cc.in2p3.fr
Tue Apr 8 11:23:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

Yesterday, I just did a version that does what we want and I've
completed integration with autotools as well.

I've identified and tested two main ways to integrate PTS group
membership lookup in remctl:

* By using *pr_IsAMemberOf()*  (1)
* By manually comparing username to group members retrieved with
*pr_IDListExpandedMembers()* (2)

Both methods I used were detailed in [1] and identified as
remctl_acl_check_pts_with_pr_IsAMemberOf.c (1) and
remctl_acl_check_pts_without_pr_IsAMemberOf.c (2).
They're basically just hacks of OpenAFS source code.

Before going further I'd like to know If you have any comments or
remarks regarding the implementation choices I've made.

Thanks

Cheers

[1] https://gist.github.com/riton/f56329252e885275aa5e

--

Remi Ferrand             | Institut National de Physique Nucleaire
Tel. +33(0)4.78.93.08.80 |     et de Physique des Particules