TCP support for MIT Kerberos in HP-UX IA64

Vipul Mehta vipulmehta.1989 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:44:01 EDT 2014

I've narrowed down the problem.

get_so_error() in sendto_kdc.c is returning error code 22 i.e. invalid
argument on getsockopt() call.

    e = getsockopt(fd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_ERROR, &sockerr, &sockerrlen);

This happens in first call to get_so_error() from service_tcp_fd().

PS : I've windows KDC and MIT Kerberos version 1.11.1

--
Regards,
Vipul