Invalid key generation parameters from KDC while trying to change password.

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco at uncc.edu
Wed Oct 23 11:34:34 EDT 2013

My kdc.conf is attached.

Jason Edgecombe | Linux and Solaris Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-1943
jwedgeco at uncc.edu | http://engr.uncc.edu |  Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-1943.  Thank you.