Golang and Kerberos?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 18 17:46:45 EDT 2013

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013, Booker Bense wrote:

> I can't imagine that this hasn't been tried already, but my google-fu for
> searching for this has failed.
>
> Does anyone have some pointers for using kerberos with golang?

The golang faq has an entry "Do Go program link with C/C++ programs?".  It
seems that the calling convention is not necessarily the same as standard
C/C++ libraries, but that there is a C compiler available which outputs
the golang calling convention.

As such, it seems that one could compile an existing kerberos
implementation using that compiler and link the resulting libraries into
golang programs in a pretty straightforward manner.

(I have not personally attempted to do any of these things.)

-Ben Kaduk