krb5 with anonymous kinit, "Cannot allocate memory"

James Croall jcroall at coverity.com
Sat Oct 12 11:12:37 EDT 2013

Hi Greg,

Yup - Running "1.10+dfsg~beta1" - the default on my Ubuntu systems.

In retrospect I should have not just followed the pkinit setup
instructions blindly, running openssl commands without giving them some
thought. Without specifying days it will default to 30 days, and combined
with the lack of good error reporting... Whew, panic time!

Appear to be all good now.

Cheers,

- James

James Croall | Senior Product Manager
Coverity | 185 Berry Street | Suite 6500, Lobby 3 | San Francisco, CA
94107
Office: 415.694.5354 | Mobile: 202.246.6613 | jcroall at coverity.com
The Leader in Development Testing