Kerberos Explained topic

Ali Mohamed ali.mohamed at myport.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 08:29:56 EST 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam

I'm a student in the university of Portsmouth, doing and essay
about Kerberos authentication.

i wander if you can help me with the analysis of the protocol. i need some
help into locating the password files on the active directory and a way to
capture the protocol tickets over the network.

thank you