Re: Crash while freeing data.

sasikumar bodathula sasikumar.b at rediffmail.com
Wed May 22 02:00:01 EDT 2013

Hi,
  I was using gdb to get the backtrace of the crash.  One more quick question I am using following options while compiling the kerberos

--enable-pkinit=yes and --with-pkinit-crypto-impl=openssl for pkinit do i need both these options for pkinit support or if they are removed from compile options pkinit still works?

Best Regards,

B.Sasikumar.