Multiple principals in a single application

Bernardo Pastorelli berpast at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 12:48:43 EDT 2013

I further worked on my sample code and found an issue that I didn't realize before.

I tried to perform the binding, using the procedure described above in
the thread, but ldap_sal_bind_s is returning a challenge from the server
 (with the return message LDAP_SASL_BIND_IN_PROGRESS).

If I call once again ldap_sasl_bind_s, passing as input the berval
struct returned by the previous invocation of this same function, it
fails with the following error:

80090300: LdapErr: DSID-0C0904C8, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 5aa, v1772

where code 5aa looks referring to ERROR_NO_SYSTEM_RESOURCES
(Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. )

How should I call ldap_sasl_bind_s multiple times? Does the challenge
message from server require any processing before reusing it?

Regards,

Bernardo