incremental propagation gets stuck with UPDATE_FULL_RESYNC_NEEDED

Dave Steiner steiner at oit.rutgers.edu
Fri May 3 23:24:57 EDT 2013

On 5/2/2013 11:31 AM, Nico Williams wrote:
> iprop and kprop use different ports.
>
> Nico
> --

Since I start multiple kpropd's (for our multiple realms) in the startup
script and give them different ports, the easiest fix was to just give
the one realm I want to iprop the port 754.  That worked just fine.
Don't ask me why we didn't use 754 originally ... I inherited the setup. ;-)

Now I need to turn back on normal propagation for the other realms but
that hopefully won't be a problem.

Nico, thanks for all your help!

-ds