Reg: How to provide Kerberos for multiple UPN suffix

Prasanna PVBalachandar at imperosoftware.com
Fri Mar 15 11:55:03 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I really need your guys help. Currently I have provided Kerberos
authentication to Shibboleth Identity Provider to access my Service provider
page.

I am very well aware that Kerberos does not support multiple UPN suffixes.
But I am really in a situation to provide Kerberos for multiple UPN
suffixes. Is there any alternative to achieve this?

I am going to have around 100 domains as UPN suffix to my primary domain and
authenticate users. My primary domain has got Kerberos access, but accounts
with different UPN suffix is not getting authenticated.

Please help me to resolve this issue. Hope you guys can help me in it.

Regards

Prasanna V B  |  Software Developer
> Tel: +44 (0) 1509 611341
> Fax: +44 (0) 845 862 2285
> Web:  <http://www.imperosoftware.com/> www.imperosoftware.com
> 21 Jubilee Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5XS
 <https://partner.microsoft.com/UK/program/competencies/compisvsoftware>
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |
<http://edzone.besa.org.uk/find-a-productsupplier/280312/> BESA Member| ISO
9001 Registered