Replacing gss_krb5_import_cred

Bernardo Pastorelli berpast at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:02:02 EDT 2013

My code is currently using the function
gss_krb5_import_credBut I have to port my code to a previous version of the kerberos library that does not have this function. How can I replace it?

In a previous thread it was suggested replacing it with calls to gss_krb5_ccache_name and gss_acquire_cred. If this is correct, how can I provide to gss_krb5_ccache_name the name of my cache, considering that my cache is one of many MEMORY caches?
Do I have to use krb5_cc_get_name to get the exact name of my MEMORY cache?

Regards,
Bernardo