RES: maximum clock tolerance

Danilo Pessoa Cardoso danilo.cardoso at levelup.com.br
Fri Jul 19 17:57:59 EDT 2013

Hello guys, thanks for the reply.

Responding the questions:
     " Care to elaborate? How different? Time zone different or
arbitrarily-set different (say, testing code)? Are they different
amongst the linux servers or only different between linux and the other
boxes?"
Here I have arbitrary-set different. There are machines that I need to
delay by 3 hours.
Is there a setting on kdc.conf that I can configure the time screw?

Att,
Danilo P. Cardoso
IT Security
Level Up! Interactive S.A.