WS-Security with Kerberos tokens?

Albert Lunde atlunde at panix.com
Wed Jul 17 05:54:40 EDT 2013

I am looking for information about implementations of Kerberos tokens
for WS-Security.

I am particularly interested in open source implementations, but since
one of the use cases I am interested in is authenticating WS-Security
against Active Directory, there might be a mix of licenses involved.

Apache CFX seems to rely on

"Apache WSS4J - Web Services Security for Java"

http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/

What else is out there?

(We have both an Active Directory domain and an MIT Kerberos realm
provisioned in parallel with nearly all users, but AD is getting more
use due to investments in Exchange Email.)