Kerberos book recommendation, for administration, and development of utilities?

ольга крыжановская olga.kryzhanovska at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 02:23:09 EDT 2013

Not really. I put it this way: Getting in or out with electronic
equipment is forbidden. Every one knows it. The guards will not take
it kind if you try it with a Kindle, or laptop. They will not ask.
They will not say some thing. They will not warn. They just shoot you
on the spot.

So, book recommendations, please.

Olga